Start Skydiving Wingsuit Weekend!!!
Start Skydiving will host a fun filled Wingsuit Weekend August 8th – 11th!
- Saturday Night Party and Cookout
- Specialty Aircraft
- An awesome line up of organizers including Anthony “The Kid” Zerbonia, Team Fastrax Member Dave Covel, Mat Greene, Richo Butts -XRW, and Travis Mickle of Wicked Wingsuits.
- Co-ed and Female Record Attempts
- Early Registration (Before July 1st) $55
- Regular Registration (July 1st and after) $70
- More Details to Follow!!!
Whether you are fresh off of your A License or looking to shred some head down we will get you organized safely!
Don’t be shy! Getting in on an organized jump is a great way to meet other jumpers, try new jumps, and finesse your skills.
Alex Hart will be available for organizing, find him around the hangar to plan some awesome jumps.
Bonus: if you are a USPA licensed skydiver and this is your first visit to Start Skydiving, your first jump is on us!
USPA/ Sigma Tandem Rating Course
The Start Skydiving Jump Institute will host a USPA/ UPT Tandem Rating Course conducted by Brian Marzluf.
Candidates may earn the USPA/UPT Tandem Instructor rating who have met all the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Holds or has held any USPA coach or instructional rating
- Holds a current USPA D license
- Has a minimum of three years experience as a skydiver
- Holds current FAA Medical certificate
- Has logged 500 jumps on a ram-air canopy and accumulated at least 6 hours of freefall time with no less that 100 jumps in the last 12 months.
The Course will begin Friday evening from 5-9 pm and continue at 8:00 AM Saturday and Sunday mornings until completion.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your slot. The remaining course fee of $375 will be due at the start of the course.
Additionally each candidate is responsible for 19 slots (minimum) for the training jumps portion of the class, gear rental if required and pack jobs
Register for the May Course here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vdugricab&oeidk=a07eg5jvci06226ae91
Register for the July course here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vdugricab&oeidk=a07eg5jvcyk7302ff46
Register for the September course here: http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=vdugricab&oeidk=a07eg5jwnhb53231324
*This course requires a minimum of 2 participants registered 7 days in advance to run*
Please contact Brian Marzluf with any questions and to receive a list of pre-course requirements.