USPA Vector/Sigma Tandem Rating Course
The Start Skydiving Jump Institute will host a USPA Vector/Sigma Tandem Rating Course conducted by Chris “Ditch” Nunn.
Candidates may earn the USPA Tandem Instructor rating who have met all the following requirements:
- 1. Reached the age of 18 years
- 2. holds or has held any USPA instructional rating
- 3. earned a USPA D license
- 4. logged 500 jumps on a ram-air canopy
- 5. a minimum of three years experience in parachuting (FAR 105.45)
- 6. A current FAA Class 3 Medical
The Course will begin Friday Evening from 5-9 pm and continue 8:00 AM Saturday and Sunday mornings until completion. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your slot. The remaining course fee of $375 will be due at the start of the course. Additionally each candidate must cover 19 slots for the training jump portion of the class.
Please contact Chris with any questions. email@example.com