USPA/Sigma Tandem Rating Course
The Jump Institute at Start Skydiving will host a USPA/Sigma Tandem Rating Course conducted by Brian Marzluf.
Candidates may earn the USPA/UPT Tandem Instructor rating who have met all the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Holds or has held any USPA coach or instructional rating
- Holds a current USPA D license
- Has a minimum of three years experience as a licensed skydiver
- Holds current FAA Medical certificate
- Has logged 500 jumps on a ram-air canopy and accumulated at least 6 hours of freefall time with no less that 100 jumps in the last 12 months.
The Course will begin Friday evening from 5-9 pm and continue at 8:00 AM Saturday and Sunday mornings until completion.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your slot. The remaining course fee of $375 will be due at the start of the course.
Additionally each candidate is responsible for 19 slots (minimum) for the training jumps portion of the class, gear rental if required and pack jobs
*This course requires a minimum of 2 participants registered 7 days in advance to run
Please contact Brian Marzluf with any questions and to receive a list of pre-course requirements.